The health and wellness of our patients is our top priority, and therefore, limiting the spread of COVID-19 in our community and among our most vulnerable members is of the utmost importance.
Our office will remain open as long at it is safe and in compliance with State and Federal Recommendations.
We currently will adhere to the following procedures:
- If you are having a medical emergency, you must call 911 or go directly to your closest Emergency Room.
- Any patient with cough and fever will be asked to schedule a Telemedicine Visit (Video call) through your phones / computers.
- Use the link on the right to login.
- Please call 352-353-6967 or 352-365-1224 to request your username and password.
- Any patient with general health issues or other acute illnesses may still be seen in the office by scheduling an appointment.
- Physicians will determine Corona virus testing to be done in your vehicle.
- Any patient who is uncomfortable coming into the office because of their risk for exposure, can schedule a Telemedicine visit with the physicians.
We appreciate you trusting Quality Physician Group with your health and wellness. Please feel free to contact the office with questions or concerns.
Dr.Ana Karovska and Dr.Sheyla Zelaya
Please click the button below to be forwarded to your Tele-Medicine Visit
Available in the Apple Store & Google Play
Click the Icon below